Lighthouse Chapel International is a Christian church founded in 1988 by Dag Heward-Mills. We are a Bible based church and the Bible is the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
You are welcomed to our first Love Feast in 2017 which is a fellowship of sharing food, prayer, religious conversation , gospel music and all other components that glorify God.
This Love Feast is very special as we will be celebrating the 50th Birthday of our Resident Pastor Reverend Wisdom Kwesi Tsyi at LCI Aparche Douala. The Sunday Service will be presided by Reverend Sampson Kissi Kwaku , the Resident Pastor in LCI Yaoundé Aparche.
* That God Almighty is the one and only true God.
* That He is three-in-one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and Creator of all nature.
* That Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary is the only begotten son of the Father.
* That He is God manifested and dwelt among men.
* That all men have sinned and need redemption from their sins in order to have everlasting life in Heaven as opposed to eternal death in Hell.
* That Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind on the cross and that salvation is available through Him alone.
* That a Christian is someone who has consciously and willingly accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
* That all activities in the lives of believers must be guided and directed by the Word of God which is the Bible.
* That the ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit to believers, as experienced by the early Church, is for us today.
* That in accordance with the Scriptures, Jesus Christ will come again to reign on Earth and at the final judgement will judge each man individually for what he has believed, done, said and thought.
* LCI has a primary role of preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ by any means which is not contrary to the laws of the country where any LCI church is located.
Looking for a house where you can go and worship God and know him more and more each day then head to Lighthouse Chapel International http://www.lighthousechapel.org/ a church of beautiful people with beautiful hearts.We look forward to having you all the time.
Muito Obrigada ~ Merci Beaucoup ~ Thank You